- Ensure the correct programming cables are being used.
- Ensure that the programming cable is plugged firmly into the hearing instrument and into the programming interface.
- Is the correct Unitron software being used? The oldest products that Unitron TrueFit will read are Quantum and Moxi. Older products like Passport and Latitude must be read in U:fit.
- Check the hearing instrument.
- Place a fresh battery in the hearing instrument and listen to the unit to see if it is operating at all.
If you have tried all of the above and are still unable to fix the problem, please contact Unitron for support.