U:fit™’s fitting process is simple yet sophisticated for enhanced fitting satisfaction. U:fit easy side bar navigation guides you through the fitting process:
- Client – (available with Standalone only) – store and easily access your client database. Point-and-click entry of client’s audiometric data.
- Instruments – choice of detecting hearing instruments or simulating fittings.
- Pre-fitting – enter this section to modify the desired fitting formula: [NAL NL1 or DSL i/o] and/or enter measured REUG (real ear unaided gain) or RECD (real ear to coupler difference) data.
- Fitting – quick-fit based on industry-established fitting formulas and wearer validated default settings for clients’ hearing losses and listening environments.
- End fitting – demonstrate and adjust indicator beeps, enable/disable start up mute, data logging, program and low battery beeps.
The lower status bar shows a summary of the hearing aids’ input and communication status. The top toolbar offers instant access to Quick Fit, hearing aid specification sheets, tutorials, and options to undo/redo, contact us, save, print, or read/write to the hearing instrument.
With U:fit, fittings are simple. Results are sophisticated.