Unifit™ 5.51 fitting software and its earlier versions, support Unitron’s legacy products including Liaison™, Conversa.NT™, Conversa™, and Unison™ digital product families. Unifit is available in both Noah and Standalone versions.
Unifit’s interface offers intuitive navigation based on the steps involved in the fitting process:
- Quick Fit: automatically sets the hearing aid for best performance.
- Fitting Advice: advice topics are grouped into categories including sound quality, noise, and overall loudness.
- Fine Tuning: adjust hearing aid(s) based on whether changes are needed for soft, moderate or loud inputs, and whether it’s for low, mid or high frequencies.
- Feedback Management: check for fit-related feedback and, if necessary, perform feedback optimization.
- Advanced Features: modify the noise reduction level, quiet mode expansion and microphone inputs after the initial Quick Fit calculations.
- End Fitting: enable the start up mute, change and test program beeps, and enable/disable the program and low battery beeps.