While Bluetooth hearing aids are designed for maximum protection against moisture and debris and can be worn while exercising or in light rain, they are not intended to be used in water activities such as swimming, bathing, or showering. Chemicals in the water (salt, chlorine, soap, shampoo, etc.) can damage the hearing aids.
If hearing aids do get wet, please see the user guide for more information on how to dry them.
To pair your iPhone to your Unitron Bluetooth hearing aids to make phone calls, follow these steps:
1. Go to your iPhone home screen and tap on the “Settings” icon.
2. In the settings menu, tap on the “Bluetooth” icon.
3. Tap on the slider button next to Bluetooth to turn Bluetooth On.
4. Open the battery door of your hearing aids for 5 seconds and then close the battery doors to turn them back on.
5. After several seconds, the name of your hearing aids will appear on the iPhone screen. Tap on it to select.
6. You will now see a message, “Bluetooth Pairing Request” Click “Pair” or “Ok” (depending on your Android smartphone
7. A connection beep will be heard in the paired hearing aid.
Your iPhone is now connected to your hearing aids.