- Make sure you are using the correct iCube or iCube II for the hearing instruments and that the hearing instruments are wireless.
- If using iCube or iCube II via USB connection, check the USB cable and ensure it is firmly plugged into the computer system and the iCube.
- If using iCube or iCube II via Bluetooth, ensure that the Bluetooth® icon in the computer system toolbar is blue .
- If the icon is red and you are using an external Bluetooth device, ensure it is plugged in.
- If the icon is red and you are using an internal Bluetooth device, ensure it is turned on.
- Check your computer owner’s manual regarding enabling the Bluetooth device.
- Ensure iCube or iCube II is powered on and the battery is charged.
- Ensure iCube or iCube II is positioned within ~ 10 meters of the programming computer.
- Run an iCube or iCube II check which can be found in the Options > Preferences > Fitting Device > iCube menu. If the iCube check cannot locate the iCube, try deleting the iCube from Unitron TrueFit and adding it back again using the Add iCube… button.
If you have tried all of the above and are still unable to fix the problem, please contact Unitron for support.